Weihnachtsset von Coca Cola Serbien

• Ende vorigen Jahres hat mir Ivana ein schönes Set von Coca Cola angeboten.

Heute hatte ich Post und diese wunderschöne Set kam zum Vorschein.

5 Weihnachtsmotive die man mit einer goldenen Kordel an den Baum hängen kann.

Im Inneren befindet sich eine kleine Weihnachtsfigur.
    Drückt man ihr auf den Kopf wechselt sich der Gesichtsausdruck.

LG Karin :-//

• Die Figuren waren einzeln in diesen Geschenkverpackungen.

Dort kann man auch lesen dass die Figuren für Coca Cola Serbien produziert wurden.

Zu jeder Figur gibt es eine Anleitung.

Dort kann man sehen, das man auch ein Licht einer Minilichterkette einführen kann und damit die Figuren beleuchtet werden.

Was Bild 3 auf dem Zettel bedeuten soll, verstehe ich noch nicht ganz.
    Mal Ivana fragen *g*.

Ivana which means slika3 on the paper?

LG Karin :-//

• Hi Karin,

well, this was a homework even for me :-)!!!

Slika 3 means: bild 3, but I believe you wanted to know what is shown on bild 3 - what to do with the figure, right?

Inside each figure there is a "secret place" for "secret message". Bild 3 shows how to open this secret place and put a small paper in it. This secret message is suppose to be a new year wish!

The text (on the right side of the paper) under number 3 says that you must take away all the papers from the secret place if you want to use the decoration to put the small lamps in it.

Now, each figure has different "characteristics". It is a text written on the box (your photo 3 of the box). You have:

VIRVIRAK: Krasuljak (it means someone who makes something beautifull)

ZANAT (a job): Blanches a balls and decorations for the christmas tree so they get a magical shine

NESTASLUK (wickedness): it makes you look more fat when you glass yourself in it

TAJNI DAR (secret gift): it makes bigger all your good wishes and intentions

and VIRVIRAK is let's say a sleng word made from the verb VIRITI which means to peek

Well, I hope I helped at least a little bit :angel:

Ivana